- What is Custom Installation
- Home Automation, Systems Integration
- Multi-Room Audio-Video
- Home Cinema
- TV, Radio, Media, Satellite Distribution
- Automated Lighting, Curtain, Blind Control
- Telephone, Internet, Data Network
- Intruder Alarm
- Fire Detection
- Closed Circuit Television
- Heating, Ventilation, Airconditioning systems
- Electrical Installation, Inspection, Testing
Home Automation, Systems Integration
What is Smart Home, Home Automation?
Definition: “A dwelling incorporating a communications network that connects the key electrical appliances and services, and allows them to be remotely controlled, monitored or accessed.”
A Smart Home would typically include
- An Internal network – wire, cable, wireless
- Intelligent control – controllers that allow you to manage the systems
- Home automation – products and systems within the home that links to external services, such as cable TV, broadband and telephone systems
It is easier to design and outfit a smart home custom installation during the construction of a house, due to the ready accessibility of the walls, outlets, and storage rooms, and the ability to make design changes specifically to accommodate the required systems.
With a pre-existing house, the use of wireless systems are commonly installed, as they require little or no major structural changes.
The Fully Integrated Home Automation network will allow you to have control of all:
- Home Automation
- Multi-Room Audio Visua
- Home Cinema
- TV and Radio
- Media and Satellite Distribution
- Heating, Ventalation and Air Conditioning
- Door and Gate Entry/Automation
- Security Systems.
Wherever you are, home or abroad - this can be achieved using either a touch pad, hand held controller, Blackberry or Android mobile, an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Which ever control device you choose, you are in control of your smart home automated systems.
From your initial contact, through the design to the completed installation, we use highly qualified staff, backed up with our Care and Maintenance package affording you the peace of mind that working with professionals brings. We will liaise closely with your architect, builder, electrical contractor, interior designer or any other advisors you have.