- Home Automation & Systems Integration - all systems are controlled by an easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Multi-Room Audio-Video - enhances media experience throughout the home
- Home Cinema - from large scale plasma HDTV sets to full ‘drop-down’ cinema screens with projector
- Television, Radio, Media and Satellite Distribution - an HDTV and media cable infrastructure with connection to multiple TV networks
- Automated Lighting, Curtain and Blind Control - for Dinner parties, viewing movies, relaxation and other social gatherings. An away mode simulates occupancy, and integration with the alarm system further increases security
- Telephone, Internet and Data Network - Cat 5e Cat 6 data cabling, voice and data integration and wireless network
- Intruder Alarm - sophisticated Intruder detection systems with Police response
- Fire Detection - full house detection systems either, stand alone or linked to an Intruder Alarm
- Closed Circuit Television - IP or traditional cameras with sophisticated recording and remote viewing via GUI
- HVAC - integrated control of all the heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Electrical Installation, Inspection and Testing - carried out by Qualified Electricians
The Fully Integrated Smart Home . . .
There is so much hype surrounding ‘Custom Installation’, ‘Smart Homes’ and ‘Home Automation’ here we outlay a basic understanding of this terminology.
Generally speaking, the custom installation of any home automation will include anything that gives the end user control over the various technologies or ‘sub-systems’ found in the home; from security, lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC); to more advanced hi-tech home theatre, motorised curtains and blinds, data and wireless communications networks.
No matter how much control integration takes place, if the end user cannot fully understand and operate comfortably a home automation system, then it’s not really a ‘smart’ home at all. At CAI Vision we understand this fundamental principle, so we integrate a variety of disciplines that will compliment and enhance an end users lifestlye.
Most custom installers will design and commission the systems but ‘will not’ install the cable infrastructure or security disciplines, leaving the client to deal with yet another contractor, hence our mission statement ‘The Complete Solution’.
What CAI Vision do is unique in the custom installation market therefore we are the perfect partners to Architects, M&E consultants/contractors, Interior designers, house builders and self builders.
For your added confidence we are accredited by CEDIA, the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association, the international trade organisation for the home electronic systems industry.